February 8th, 2018 ROCK HILL, SC -- Insignia Group LC, the industry leader for accessory sales process consulting and configurator software, announced the winners of its annual Million Dollar Challenge Coin. Each year Insignia honors dealerships selling more than one million dollars in Vehicle Personalization (accessory sales) in their dealerships over the previous year (2017).
To qualify for Insignia’s distinction, the dealership must sell more than one million dollars in accessory parts through the dealership's showroom sales process. These sales exclude e-commerce sales made through the dealership's online efforts.
Insignia reported that over twenty million dollars were sold through their system by the eleven Challenge Coin recipients in 2017; the highest of all time among those in the program. Some previous Challenge Coin recipients have surpassed their records for all time highest accessory sales through Insignia from previous years.
The recipients of the 2017 Challenge Coin are arranged in the order of precedence, those with the highest sales first. The 2017 recipients are:
- Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, West Valley City, UT
- Luther Brookdale Toyota, Minneapolis, MN
- Mountain States Toyota, Denver, CO
- Jeff Belzer's, Minneapolis, MN
- Rudy Luther Toyota, Golden Valley, MN
- Mark Miller Toyota, Salt Lake City, UT
- Larry H Miller Toyota Murray, Murray, UT
- Toyota of Braintree, Braintree, MA
- Smart Motors Toyota & Scion, Madison, WI
- Beaverton Toyota, Beaverton, OR
- Michael's Toyota of Bellevue, Bellevue, WA
"We are so privileged to be a part of the success story of these dealerships," says David Stringer, President of Insignia. "It is my pleasure to visit each one and present to them their 2017 Challenge Coin. With so many to visit it might take all year!" The company reports that Stringer will visit each recipient over the next several months to deliver the challenge coins. The company plans to chronicle the deliveries and share success stories from the dealerships throughout the year through its social media and company blog: www.insigniagroup.com/blog