18 Adorable Instances of Puppies in the Parts Department
Puppies riding along to get the car serviced is a thing.
Where do they lounge while the oil gets changed? The parts department, of course. In some dealerships, customers dropping their pooch by the parts counter is a regular part of the day. Other stores let employee pets come in too.
They’re terrible workers—though they do make the day a bit brighter. Enjoy these adorable instances of pups in the parts department.
- The look Jake gives when he had to come in and update inventory on his day off.
- That one time mom thought a little drop-off would be good for Munch’s social skills but he was totally unsure about the whole thing.
- Michael thinks they keep it way too cold behind the counter and wishes he’d brought socks, but this stupid chair will do.
- That time Willow took refuge on the boss’ desk because the world is scary.
- Salvador strolled in on a Monday with a positive outlook on life.
- The service department was a little backed up, but Maybelline is a woman of great patience.
- Dave doesn’t believe in casual Fridays.
- That one time a baby wolf wandered away from its pack and ended up at a CDJR store.
- Pip watched one YouTube video and now she shows up thinking she can change a tire.
- Sausage is a whole #mood. Just step over, please.
- Lucy can have any snack she wants with those eyes.
- Paul has been greeting guests in the parts department since 2007. He says it keeps him young.
- Fred wants to know if there’s an essential oil diffuser somewhere to cover up that motor oil smell because he can’t even.
- Rico was confused about how he ended up in this position but believes in going with the flow.
- Fiona’s humans have a new baby at home, so she has to catch a nap where she can. This is fine.
- Ladies and gents of the dealership, I give you Myrtle and Walter in all their glory.
- Cinnamon says, “studies show mid-day naps boost productivity, and don’t forget to pet me when you walk by”.
- *Conveniently wakes up at lunchtime* Special shout out to the Facebook group "The Parts Department, Where the Magic Happens" for volunteering some pictures of the pups!